As a student you would always to stay away from examination because when exam time approaches you tend to fear a lot whether you will taste success or fail miserably. One if the main reason you fear so much about your examination can actually be your nervousness because you put yourself under tremendous pressure to work as per your parents want, score good marks and get chance to study in a repudiated college/university. These marks which you get in your grade examination are vital as it will decide how skillful, knowledgeable and intelligent you are? There is a steep competition going on between you and your fellow students, scoring good marks are vital also because these days, topmost colleges and institutions consider this examination success as their check point to check any student's true potentials.
You children are so small that you can easily scrum to any kind pressure whether it's about your examination pressure or your family pressure. Thus, you feel very much nervous, giddiness, lose all your hope and thus your confidence level lowers down considerably. When there is examination fever all students including you feel a lot of anxiety, stress, nervous as well as your energy get totally drained-out. At that point of time you need a support staff who would always back you up when your chips are down. This support staff might be any one your parents, your teachers/mentors or your best buddy.
If your support staff is your parents then they should stay fully aware of your inherit capabilities and should also back you to believe in your own capabilities, providing you with valuable and timely suggestions and share their memorable moments with you simply to charge you up. Your parents would understand your potential and should stop pressurizing you much. You parents should not compare you with your friends also as this will hurt your sentiments a lot. As a support staff they shall always around you good or bad, whatever happens!
As a Student
As a Student, which you are, make sure that you never panic when your examination is knocking at your door-steps. You should become more resilient and focus more towards your goal, i.e. your examination success.
• Firstly, fewer chapters in your course books which you feel that you can get full marks each time when any questions comes from those chapters. So, your full concentration should get focused in grabbing those full marks if any question comes from these chapters;
• Secondly, you must study according to a fixed time-table and allot your time for each subject's according to your hold on those subjects. You must pre-plan yourself a bit further that when your studies become a little boring, your allotted time-table chapters are in course;
• Thirdly make sure that you prepare proper notes for all lessons that you are reading so that you can follow these notes while doing your revision work;
• Revise all your lessons from all the subjects which you have completed earlier as these help you to memorize those lessons well;
• Finally, never under-estimate your capabilities.
At last, we can say that really both success and failure are the two facets of the same coin but if you stay focused, concentrated, plan your studies so, success will definitely be yours. Nothing is impossible to succeed and nothing special to taste your success. That's vital.