Whenever your began your revision, your pre-examination learning procedure, one thing you might be borne in your head that the revision work which you are adopting must stay very must effective. An effective revision work, done with full concentration, is just like a shadow practice, making you aware of your weaknesses. These weaknesses when worked properly will get easily eradicated and you can believe that you are all set to crack your examination with a bang. There are certain ways to get performed during your entire revision work.
The first and the foremost procedure you should do while on going with your entire lessons revision work is making yourself involved in an active work procedure. You should have your total focus devoted towards your work. Whenever, you sit for your revision work you should always carry a sharp-edged pen/pencil in your hand and a plain writing paper to jot down all the relevant important points. You have no shortage of time, so try to concentrate harder on your studies.Those, students who say that they are trying harder enough to carry out their revision work actively, and only reading their books, idly without any pen/ pencil or paper, it just a waste of their time. Idle reading will yield in retaining almost 10% information's in your head and the rest 90% will get blown away, making your entire procedure a total failure.
Well Organized Planning
Before sitting down to carry out certain of your revision work lessons, you should stay clear in your head about which particular subjects to target about, in this particular session which you are about to start. This organized planning work is not for any particular day, it's about a particular session which can stress up to fewer days or weeks or most a month. Whatever, it is entirely upon you to allot your own time frame, but one thing is certain that a well-organized planned reading always results fruitful outcomes.
Sort out a fixed place for your studies. This particular study place of yours should get stationed in such a place which is strongly linked with your mind and fruitful for studies. Your reading room should contain all equipment related to your study materials within your grasp, well ventilated and might not get totally comfy enough that you enter your room and sleep. Positive atmosphere will prevail inside your learning room, once you get in the groove of studies. If you want you may decorate your room with colorful papers, with mild music playing while you are reading.
Your entire revision work should get specific and active, so that all your plans of revision can get accomplished in their regular time frame. The entire work should get realistic enough, but certainly not vague enough. You should stay alert enough mentally and carry out your revision work efficiently but effectively.
At the end, you must test yourself, what you have learned. Make yourself sit down for a test examination and judge yourself how much mark you have scored. Those lessons which you have done badly should again get another revision coat and those lessons from which you have scored plenty should again be revised once more.